Saturday 15 October 2011

Getting back into things

During these last few weeks I've been trying to get back into making work on a regular basis, as I need to get used to being creative even when I'm not working on set projects or commissions. There are a lot of things going on at the moment: Kat is making us a brand new website for our collective, which will look great as soon as it is up and running. I have had my first illustration commission for a magazine, and I have also been in touch with a nice little artist shop here in Brighton who are interested in selling some of my work, as well as a web gallery that will hopefully be selling one of my prints some time during the next few weeks. I will get back to all this later, and make blog posts as soon as I have more to tell you.













No comments:

Post a Comment