Wednesday 10 August 2011

Print Matters

I thought I'd do a post about this event even though it happened ages ago. I never got round to mentioning it on here. Print Matters was an exhibition of artist's books, publications and zines at the Hartley Library in Southampton that me and the rest of the members of Sauce Collective were lucky to be a part of. A selection of our individual zines, as well as a few zines we'd collaborated on, were featured in the show. There was even a bit written about us in the catalog, which was pretty ace. They had also photocopied some of the pages from our zines onto pink and blue paper and stuck them up on the wall, which I thought looked quite cool. Here are some pictures from the show, taken by Joshua Fletcher


















No comments:

Post a Comment