Wednesday 10 August 2011

Winchester Pop Up Gallery and Design Shop set up

After the Degree Show I received a phone call about whether I would like to be a part of a pop up gallery and design shop that was going to be held in the Brooks centre in Winchester in a few weeks time. The gallery and shop were going to be set up in two vacant shop spaces on the second floor of the shopping centre during Winchester Fashion Week. I thought it sounded like a great idea so I met up with Graham and Suzie Brown to show them more of my work, and to decide what to display and sell in the gallery. Me and Kat (who also had some of her photographic work in the gallery) helped set up the shop and gallery, and ended up completely covered in paint every day! Our work tasks were painting custom cut wooden shapes that were going to be used as table tops, as well as painting walls and MDF boards white. Here are some pictures from the process:

































No comments:

Post a Comment